mardi 15 février 2011

INTERVIEW EXCLUSIVE: POP'S




Full name: Soukaïna Eljid
Nickname: Pop's
Date of birth: April 1
Place of origin: Mohammedia, Morocco
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 175 cm
Bust: 77 cm
Waist: 57 cm
Hips: 89 cm
Mother agency: Elite Morocco



- How discovered: 
I won the Elite Model Look Morocco contest, that's how I was discovered.

- Favorite modeling experience:
The Elite Model Look World final in Sanya and the Fashion Week of Casablanca.

- London:
 It's been two weeks that i'm in London, i'm in love with this city ! I've been doing a lot of castings and i really love that !!




- Favorite piece of clothing: 
A military boots that i bought last month, I love them !

- Favorite music: 
I love all kinds of music. 


- Favorite artist: 
Ashton Kutcher.

Place you would love to visit: 
New York, Paris...